Sunday, March 22, 2009

Asthma Tech - Scene 8 rough animation

This is another one of my favourite scenes from Asthma Tech. When I was a kid I couldn't go outside for a lot of the recess periods cus I had to take this asthma machine, which I still have by the way. All I could do was sit there and draw pictures. Battle scenes, Transformers, Ninja Turtles, GI Joe, etc. This scene is about Winston's character discovering how to draw an asthmatic space ship and having it take over his reality.





These are a couple of early rough board panels.



Let the Transformers sound effect play in your head.



First time flying a space ship is always a bit stressful!



As usual recess never lasts nearly as long as you thought it would. Just when it starts getting good, it's over.



And here's the composite in colour. This stuff is from late 2004 and 2005. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment